Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The Late Rev. Billy Graham

07.03.2018/ 10.45 am

Undoubtedly one of the greatest Christian evangelists of our generation, the Rev. Billy Graham passed away from this world (Feb. 21, 2018) and entered in to eternal life. For many decades, he was a divine channel of blessing to millions of people all around the world and a great inspiration for believers and ministers of the Gospel.

Last night I saw a dream about this great man of God.
He was old and fragile, still laboring for the Lord in the dream. As I watched, in between he paused to wipe away sweat that ran down his face and neck and then continued to work.
His shoes were worn out and had collected dust, so I thought I would get a cloth and wipe the dust off his shoes as he labored.
As I waited to do that, my thoughts went on to a prayer that I had been praying for the past many years. Since the Lord had been showing me countless dreams since 23 years, I had also been praying that Jesus himself appeared to me in a dream, so that I could fellowship with him for a while. That prayer had not yet been answered, though I had a glimpse of him in a dream long back.
And then I thought in the dream....perhaps in this earthly life of mine, I may not be able to meet my Savior and touch his feet in reverence, I could always wipe the dust off the feet of his true servants; servants who labor tirelessly for the kingdom of God; servants who are not really servants, but his friends.

So I waited patiently till the very old Mr. Graham took a break from his work, which seemed to me a very long wait.


Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment