Android App Of Book In Google Play & iTunes Store

Comments Regarding Book

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Bitterness

I saw this dream regarding close relatives of mine. In the dream, I am visiting their home and while there, I see many bitter gourds growing out of their walls. Walking through the corridor of the house towards them, I see more of these growing through the floor tiles. Surprised to see these, I ask them how this came to be. They just stare at me but do not answer my question. The dream ended there.

This was an easy dream to interpret. My relatives were an elderly couple, whose children were away and they were suffering from many illnesses. Added to this was a recent happening in the family that had shaken them up. Bitterness had crept in to their lives and it was evident when I spoke to them after seeing the dream. Through the dream, the Holy Spirit was just prompting me to pray for them that the bitter situations in their lives and bitterness in their hearts would subside.

Frustrating life situations, sicknesses and humiliation can often bring bitterness in to our hearts and it can stay for a long time, if we are not careful. The more it stays, the more pain it brings in to our lives. It not only affects us, but also people we deal with, friends and family. Bitterness can bring sicknesses in to our lives as well and a host of other evil. Better to deal with it early, so that we can maintain a healthy fellowship with God.

Follow after peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no man will see the Lord, looking carefully lest there be any man who falls short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby the many be defiled... (Hebrews 12:15)
Rate this app and write a review on Google Play so that many more can access it..Go Here... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev136130.app394219

No comments:

Post a Comment